Dear Friends and Neighbors,
Here is your oppportunity to take part in the creation of a park.
You can help make a peaceful place where parents watch the kids play.
You can cheer for your team of little socccer or softball players.
You can help build the wedding gazebo and community center.
There are so many things to do. Here are some of the ways you can help:
1) Become a park supporter by giving to the park.. Join that generouos group of people who have contributed to the park.
2) Talk to your frinds, relatives and neighbors about how they they can help .
3) Pledge an annual contribution.
4)”Leave a Legacy” donation.
5) Put a checkstand change collection box at your business.
6) Send a check. All donations are tax-deductible. Funds provide the most flexibility. How much would you likle to donate?
______ $10,000 Visionary ________ $5,000 Benefactor
_______ $1,000 Conservator _________ $500 Protector
_______$500 Advocate _________ $100 Member
______$25 Student _________ $25 Senior
Pledges $______per year for ____years.
7) Donations in Kind. Many, many supplies and pieces of equipment are needed to
build a park. Contact one of the board members to see how your skills, machinery and
supplies can be used . Call 547-2727. We will get back to you.
Contact us by e-mail: www.pcpark.shasta.com
Please tell us about yourself:
Phone (s) /Fax , e-mail____________________________________________
Interests, skills, equipment__________________________________________
Others who are also interested________________________________________
All the board members are very busy working on the park in addition to carrying on with their lives. Volunteers can help by making phone calls, opening the park in the morning and closing it in the evening, helping with events, working on publicizing the park’s needs, researching grants information, performing maintenance on the park.. Contact any board member or call 547-2727. We will get back to you to .
Buy an engraved brick . It will be inscsribed as you wish with up to 42 letters, numbers and symbols. Link?